Thursday, September 22, 2005

Can You Freaking Imagine???











So there you are on your Jet Blue flight and the freaking front wheel of the plane is stuck sideways and you are watching it all happen on the little TV on the seat in front of you as it really is happening to you and you are saying, "Holy f------ s---, that is the plane I am in right now and that wheel is totally f----- and I am totally f----- and this is how I am going to spend my last hours on earth, in a JetBlue plane with a bunch of people I don't know waiting to die an agonizing death because there is no f------ way that you can land a motherf------ plane on a wheel like because that wheel's going to dig right into the ground and the whole God---- plane is going to hit that runway and smash into a million pieces and I am going to be one of those pieces and this is the most surreal experience I've ever had in my life and it's unfortunate that my life is about to end and I wonder what's it's like to be dead and pretty soon I'm going to know and I can't f------ believe this is happening. F---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"















And then this, and then you freaking make it and you're saying to yourself "I can't f------ believe I'm alive" and you cry and you cry and you cry and you cry.


@ Two Tin Cans, a good question: "Would you have watched?"

@ fishingnotcatching: "Larry King is a complete self-centered moron. Not sure if you caught it, but as the plane was about 10 feet from the ground, he started getting into a slight argument about whether the front landing gear was bent or crooked with some dude on the phone. Here it is, 140 peoples lives hanging in the balance - a remember most of them were watching CNN on the plane because Jet BLue has Direct TV - and here's this a-hole having a semantics debate."

@ JDR 2005 & Beyond: "I wonder if anyone decided to smoke on the flight. I wonder if drinks were suddenly free. I also wonder if some of those folks, not sure of their chances decided to do the mile high hookup. I would have had a drink in one hand, a ciggie in the other and my eye on the prettiest girl on the plane. I’m weak like that."

@ Question Technology, "In the future we'll watch our deaths live on TV!"

@ Cynicor, The Blog: "Everyone who saw that is now thinking, "Damn, I want THAT JETBLUE PILOT on every flight of mine from now on."