Thursday, September 15, 2005

Keira Knightley's Nipple

Ever since my last bedmate took off (something about my being "negative"), I've been enjoying men's magazines more often. Not the hardcore stuff -- I mean things like Esquire and GQ, where they blab a lot about buying $400 T-shirts but really just want to discuss sex and get beautiful women to appear on the cover with very few clothes.

Got an Esquire in the mail today and, hot damn! Keira Knightley on the cover, with more inside, including a nipple shot! Yee haba!

It's amazing how much more that nipple conveys somehow.

Thanks Keira! I confess I'd forgotten about you for a while, but you have put yourself front and center in my attention. I'm going to have to put a link to you on the side there so I don't forget. Right by Natalie Glebova.

It's a good day. Even makes me not care about that monkeyboy-in-chief for a while.