Friday, March 24, 2006

I've been meaning to post

but, you know, things happen. I'm hoping to post again someday. Not sure when or if that's going to happen. I'm just a cranky old fart, anyway, what am I really adding positive by talking sheets on this blog? Not much, really, so I don't know if I'll be back or not.

This blogging can be kind of fun, but damn if it's not a time waster. We all only have so many hours and minutes to live, and you have to think hard about whether posting pictures of hot chicks and railing away about politics to an audience of people you don't know and can count on one hand is really a good way to spend your time.

If nothing else, I pissed off Michelle Malkin for one day, or more likely just provided fodder for her twisted view of the world, but that was fun. Not so much fun that I want to keep showing up day after day to do it, though.

So, we'll see. You may or may not hear from me again. The good thing about Blogger is, you can always change your mind.

If I don't return, know in your hearts that Ernest T. Blunderford will always be your friend. (Unless you're Republican.)